LibLime's Koha couples the award-winning Koha Community baseline with the latest enterprise enhancements sponsored by LibLime customers. Backed by LibLime's quality support and documentation, LibLime Enterprise Koha represents the most advanced and comprehensive open-source ILS solution available to libraries.
LibLime Koha represents a generational leap in Integrated Library System technology. With a web-based interface, great self-service tools and support for important library standards like MARCXML, SRW/SRU, OAI-PMH, LibLime Enterprise Koha delivers an outstanding solution to libraries of all types and sizes.
Backed by the high-performance indexing and retrieval engine, Zebra, LibLime Enterprise Koha's integrated search engine can read structured records in practically any input format (eg. email, XML, MARC) and allows access to them through exact boolean search expressions and relevance-ranked free-text queries. It supports large databases (more than ten gigabytes of data, tens of millions of records) as well as incremental, safe database updates on live systems.
Enhanced Koha Feature Set
Thanks to customer sponsored development, LibLime Enterprise Koha boasts a comprehensive feature set suitable for the most demanding library environments.
Technical Services Enhancements
- GetIt Acquisitions Integration
- ‡biblios Cataloging Integration
- Monograph Acquisitions, including fund and budget hierarchies
- Standing Orders Acquisitions (Continuations)
- Enhanced Serials Acquisitions
- Brief Record building for course reserve materials not owned by the library
- Enhanced authorities control
- Email issue slips
- Off-line circulation
- Enhanced Circulation Reports
- Hourly loans
- Call slips
- Course reserves
Patron Management Enhancements
- Patron Proxies
- Bulk/batch patron loading
New enterprise features!
- MARC21 for Holdings Support
- GetIt Acquisitions
- Embedded ‡biblios Cataloging
- Patron proxies, hourly loans, call slips
- Consortia support