Knowvation GS™ on AWS Marketplace
The first ever cloud based GeoCMS is now available on the Amazon Marketplace providing amazing capabilities and starting at less than $1 per hour!
Knowvation GS™, a geospatial content management system (GeoCMS) and analytics platform provides discovery, exploitation and dissemination advantages and is now available on the Amazon Web Services (AWS ) Marketplace. The product links a combination of query tools and intuitive interfaces that significantly enhance the efficiency of geospatial analysts. Using Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC ) standards, Knowvation GS supports a platform for analytical tools to perform virtually any process required by the analyst.
Amazon AWS Advantages
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) delivers the financial benefits of Amazon's scale. There is a very low competitive rate for the compute capacity actually consumed.
- Amazon AWS provides a seamless Knowvation GS GeoCMS solution for cents per hour and a discounted annual subscription offers a 25% discount. View Pricing
- A Knowvation GS Amazon Machine Image (AMI) can be deployed in 10 minutes:
- EC2 is secure and utilizes an end-to-end approach to protect and harden infrastructure, including physical, operational and software measures.
- Based upon computing requirements, CPU configurations, memory, storage and networking capacity options are offered by selecting different AWS virtual computing environment instances. This allows delivery of a solution that meets required price points.
Knowvation GS Highlights
- Knowvation GS combines full text and geospatial area of interest (AOI) search to locate required information quickly, efficiently and accurately. Pattern, Concept and Boolean search capabilities look for thoughts and not just words.
- Knowvation GS combines full text and geospatial AOI search to locate required information quickly, efficiently and accurately. Pattern search eliminates false negatives from Optical Character Recognition (OCR), typos and misspellings of different words and names.
- Knowvation GS permits non-geospatial data to be geotagged, providing AOI discovery of all source data and a platform for any analytical process.
- Time-lapse chipping of AOI imagery data offers a quick look analysis supporting Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and persistent surveillance requirements.